INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING FOR INFERTILITY
You feel like you are on an uncontrollable emotional rollercoaster and can't find a way off. Triggers are everywhere that set you off down a dark, spiral of distress.
Hope feels too dangerous, but pessimism is only stealing your joy. You feel helpless because no matter how hard you work, you can't control the outcome.
The isolation from feeling like you don't belong in your social group is becoming unbearable. The invasive, expensive, all-consuming demands of fertility treatment are becoming so disruptive and emotionally taxing that you just want to quit.
Infertility seems to have just magnified all your other problems and now life just feels unmanageable. You think you should be handling all this better, but nothing helps and you are losing hope.
Does this sound like you?
Then, one-on-one individual sessions would be a prefect fit!
Here you will receive genuine support, build resilience, and develop skills to feel better no matter the outcome...all the while increasing your chances of pregnancy if you are reproductively sensitive to emotional distress.
In this specialized counseling you will learn how to:
- Reduce emotional and physical stress through a variety of scientifically proven relaxation methods
- Eliminate negative self-talk and destructive core beliefs that cause feelings of depression and anxiety
- Process through feelings of sadness, loss, guilt, and shame in a safe, empathetic environment
- Reduce isolation and learn how to reconnect to family and friends
- Add back self-nurturing skills that help you regain joy and hope
- Learn how to set healthy boundaries around people and events that trigger your stress
- Equip yourself with effective coping resources when discontinuing anti-depressant/anxiety medications
- Achieve mental clarity and perspective needed to evaluate all treatment & alternative family building options
- Find help in reaching resolution and closure when ending fertility treatment